service question and logo

Tae Chong tae.chong at us.ubizen.com
Thu Feb 27 19:03:46 CET 2003

Hello,

Was wondering if someone could answer a question regarding the check_ssh service.  I have set up the check_ssh under the service.cfg and set it to check all the servers on our network - I've associated the wildcard " * ", to the "host_name" variable.  The service check is working as expected; my problem is that I have one or two Windows box's, that do not use that service, so it generates a constant error.  Does anyone have an idea, how I can set it up so that it ignores just the few Windows machine that I have, checking for 'check_ssh'?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-TS Chong