FreeBSD & Nagios with statusmap.cgi | How??

Bas van der Veen bas.vanderveen at kahuna.nl
Thu Feb 27 13:40:14 CET 2003

You're right.

I suppose there are too much *NIX and *BSD types around, and the last thing I expect is the Nagios developers being too busy keeping track of all used OSes instead of improving Nagios.

Let's just say I was surprised I couldn't find (almost) anything about Nagios on FreeBSD. I thought FreeBSD was a commonly used OS, to my surprise there aren't much Nagios fans using it.

If you'd like me to provide you with some info about the FreeBSD port, let me know... I'll see what I can do (please keep in mind that I have nothing to do with the ported install and that I mostly use RedHat Linux (up till now).

Regards,

Bas