Simplified Status View

Chris Losch Chris.Losch at newham.gov.uk
Thu Feb 27 12:49:59 CET 2003

Hey all,

Has anybody created a CGI/method which gives a 'dummed down' view of
selected service/host status.

The idea being to provide a Service Status Information page for end users to
look at, with a list of core services e-mail, intranet, databases and colour
coding for the status (red amber green) - similar to Service Status pages
found on most ISP pages.

If not I will have to create one, but I was thinking (OK... hoping) that
there is no point in re-inventing the wheel!

Thanks
Chris

Important:
This e-mail is intended for the above named person only and should be
treated as confidential. If this has come to you in error you should take
no action based on it, nor should you copy or show it to anyone;
please telephone us immediately.