host_alive_checks

Rauno Lind rauno.lind at mfa.ee
Thu Feb 27 11:58:09 CET 2003

Hello,

I have been using Nagios ( ver. 1.0b5 ) and it is working fine.

But I have one question:

When a host goes down, is it possible to define the Nagios to act the
following way:
It  will check the host again after  1min (for example) and doing that  n
times, and if the host is still down,
it will send out notification that "Host is down" ?

I think it should be something like in case of services.

Kind Regards,
Rauno Lind