CSV (was: Re: Problem with cmd.cgi)

Rasmus Plewe rplewe at hpce.nec.com
Tue Feb 25 11:57:32 CET 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 07:31:53PM +1100, Stanley Hopcroft wrote:

> While I haven't tried for cmd.cgi, I have been able to drive avail.cgi
> with lynx (to get the CSV data for a monitoring period posted as an
> attachment that Excel can open as a spreadsheet) without any problems.

This seems to be the *only* place to get output in the CSV format, and
even that only for one specific query. Did I overlook something, or is
it really neccessary to modify the cgi code(s) to get CSV output on
other Reporting queries? My management thinks that CSV output is
extremely desireable and useful for integrating the information into
reports.

Rasmus