monitor mysql server

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Sat Feb 22 08:20:40 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 00:45, Van Zee, Timothy wrote:
> Seems as though I am the one to apologize now as <b>I</b> have been the one
> to get raked over the coals for this one.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. Sometimes we lurk on lists for too long,
and miss giving good advice. Other times we just jump in. It's always
hard to hit the exact right line.

> I read your initial reply early
> morning, not to make any excuses though, and myself being somewhat of a
> newbie took offense to what seemed to be (and turns out it was, but not to
> the extent I read it) sarcastic and judgemental.

It was sarcastic. A fault of mine, but when lacking a true sense of
humor we have to do what we can with the tools we're given. It was not
meant to be particularly judgemental, but that may have been clouded by
my sarcasm (which can be thick before I've had enoght coffee)

> Also, I was not aware of
> who was who around here (my ignorance in never looking at who messages are
> from).  So post on however you want and I may join in on the sarcasm
> occasionally.
>
> To the group my apologies for taking up valuable bandwith with this junk.

As I said, don't sweat it. Welcome to the list.

--
Karl