Gimme your web server config's if its not Apacheplease :)

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Fri Feb 21 19:18:32 CET 2003

1. Post the plugin to the nagiosplug list (either) and mention you would
like it put in the contrib.

or
2. Post it on nagiosplug.sf.net patches as a new plugin.

Remember to include your license term - GPL/BSD or other opensource only.

Could that be easier?
-
sg

(yes this is top post - but I'm lazy at times.)