Gimme your web server config's if its not Apacheplease :)

Thomas Nilsen Thomas.Nilsen at roxar.com
Fri Feb 21 14:15:02 CET 2003

That would also be a good starting point.. but how do we contribute to this repository? It has to be easy to do so...

Thomas

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Roxar Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.