Notification Interval Problem

Syed Ali syed at nec-labs.com
Fri Feb 21 04:50:08 CET 2003

There goes that theory, ha!
i guess some of the things to check include:

1. is it scheduled downtime?
2. is the service flapping?

also, in your services.cfg try with the check_freshness enabled option.

THe Nagios documentation has some excellent info on when notifications are sent and more specifically when they are not sent. I am posting some if it below. Let me know if you think your config has passed the below tests.

1. program filter
2. service and host filter
3. contact filter

you can see more at http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/notifications.html.