Obsessing over Obsessing...

Robert S. Galloway securityguy at ikano.com
Thu Feb 20 01:07:23 CET 2003

What version of RedHat are you using? I am currently trying to get a
distributed setup going myself with RedHat 8.0 boxes and am having the same
issue. It appears that Nagios is not attempting to run the ocsp command at
all.

Also, I noted a discrepancy in the documentation on the ocsp command. In the
distributed server documentation, it says the ocsp command is run after
every service check. However, the nagios.cfg documentation says that it is
only run after event handlers or notifications...

Thanks,

Robert S. Galloway
Network Security Engineer
IKANO Communications
...the Internet branding company
Official Data Networking Services Provider for the
Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games of 2002
securityguy at ikano.com
801-415-8089