Notification Interval Problem

Networks networks at wi.rr.com
Wed Feb 19 20:04:49 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm having problems with getting nagios to send out more then one
notification on an event. My notification_interval is set to 10, service
check interval is 5, and my interval (in seconds) is set to 60
(default). I do receive the first notification, but afterwards no other
pages or emails are sent out. I want nagios to keep paging until someone
responds. Is there something I didn't check? I can't seem to get this to
work. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,

josh

PS. Here are some clips from host config files:

define host{
        name                            template
        notifications_enabled           1
	event_handler_enabled           1
        flap_detection_enabled          1
        process_perf_data               1
        retain_status_information       1
        retain_nonstatus_information    1
        check_command                   check-host-alive
        notification_interval           10
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            d,u,r
        max_check_attempts              4
        register                        0
        }

define host{
        use                     template
        host_name               1st-floor-1
        alias                   1st Floor Stack 1
        parents                 passport
        address                 172.16.4.240
	}