Obsessive Compulsive Problem

Jason Marshall jasonm at kelman.com
Wed Feb 19 19:28:25 CET 2003

> The command I used was:
> echo "[`date "+%s"`] START_OBSESSING_OVER_SVC_CHECKS" >> nagios.cmd

I tried that, and gave it a while (stopped and started a few times, too),
and nothing.  This is starting to get weird.  I'm going to put together a
new script that does nothing other than touch a file and exit, call it
something else, and add that to the ocsp_command= line in the config.
I'll get to the bottom of this yet!  Thanks for your help, everyone.

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Kelman Technologies, Inc., Calgary, AB, Canada.

  From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
    "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."

  "I have great faith in fools:
     Self confidence my friends call it."  -Edgar Allan Poe