help: notifications not being sent!

Bryan Nolen bryan at bryann.ath.cx
Sun Feb 16 08:05:26 CET 2003

plz help ....

my contacts.cfg file has an entry for my admin user with a valid email address
my contactgroups.cfg file has the admin user as a member of the admins group.

my service template in services.cfg has admins on the contact_groups line.

the hostgroup for the hosts in question has admins on contact_groups line.

notifications are enabled globally. I am using the 24x7 time period for all
notification_period lines.

but I am not getting any notifications!

help needed asap!

Regards,