Plugin Output

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Thu Feb 13 20:31:23 CET 2003

There is a line in common/objects.h that says:

#define MAX_PLUGINOUTPUT_LENGTH            352

Now, I'm looking to leverage the perfdata section of the plugin response
to return a lot of data, much more than the 352 limit.  Would there be
any major problems in Nagios if I increased the number by a lot.  The
actual plugin $OUTPUT$ would still be small, I just need a lot of room
for $PERFDATA$.

Any help would be appreciated.

Russell Scibetti

--