Intermitent Results

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at lbsltd.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 10:07:01 CET 2003

Dean,

Just a wild guess - but make sure that you haven't got more than one Nagios
daemon running - do a '/etc/rc.d/init.d/nagios stop' a few times, and then
check 'ps ax' output and kill any others if they are still lingering - then
start it back up and see how you go.

Regards,

Steve Freegard
Systems Manager