statusmap.cgi Question - How to make it Pretty

Ackim Chisha ackim at coppernet.zm
Wed Feb 12 17:05:12 CET 2003

Hi Cris,

I have a similar problem like yours. I have about 150 hosts to monitor,
and all the layout methods available are a total mess.
Earlier I asked the same question I had no response so I have taken it
may be you only have to do it the manual way by specifying the
coordinates but can you imagine doing that for more that 150 hosts!!

I now regret why I moved from Netsaint to nagios. Yes netsaint had
something called saintmap that you could use to draw your host layout
and then it would set the coordinates for you.

Any way I guess am not helping much but just trying to shed more light.
 I think we need to write one.

Thanks,
Ackim