Avaliability report

Marek Dohojda marek.dohojda at linksys.com
Wed Feb 12 00:17:59 CET 2003

Hello everyone

I have a quick question.

I am using Nagios 1.0 and I need to produce avaliability reports
automatically and formated differently then they are displayed in Nagios.
I am using MySQL as a holder for all the log files.

Looking through the cgi code it seems that it is looking for archive files
in order to determine when a host was down or up.  However I don't see any
of hte archive files.

Therefore my question is this.  How does Nagios, using MySQL to store all
Logs, know when system was down or up in given period of time?

Marek Dohojda
Sr. Network Administrator
Linksys Group, Inc.,
www.linksys.com