Assistance Needed: RH 7.3 w/cpanel

T Mellon rgonline99 at netzero.com
Mon Feb 10 20:00:32 CET 2003

I'm in the middle of installing Nagios on a RH 7.3 server with Cpanel (cpanel.net) installed, and I'm slightly confused in what to put in the ./configure line :\  My brain is slightly fizzled right now (long day already ;) ).

I have this for my ./configure line:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios --with-cgiurl=/nagios/cgi-bin
--with-htmurl=/nagios/ --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-grp=nagios

And I get:
--with-htmurl=/nagios/: No such file or directory

What should I put for my htmurl?

I've tried /home/username/public_html/nagios - but that didn't go through (username inserted with hosting account username, etc).

If someone can help me out, that would be great.  I've been up since 4:30 this morning, and my brain is half awake right now :)

Thanks!!
Tonya
rgonline99 at netzero.net