Which version of CVS should I download for regex pattern matching for host, hostgroup and service names?

GONG Wei wgong at smu.edu.sg
Mon Feb 10 17:23:53 CET 2003

Looks like this feature has already been implemented (2.0 completed
features).  Have they been committed to the CVS?  If yes which branch should
I download?

Tried:
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.nagios.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nagios login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.nagios.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nagios co
nagios

And the result has been quite disappointing.  It builds fine but complained
about:

=====================
Error: Invalid hostgroup object directive 'contact_groups'.
Error: Could not add object property in file
'/usr/local/nagios/etc/lan/all-ap.cfg' on line 478.
=====================

When I was trying "bin/nagios -v etc/nagios.cfg" command.

The same config files, however, works perfectly in the nagios-1.0 downloaded
from the web.

I am using RedHat 7.2 and the built command used is:

./configure \
--with-mail=/bin/mail \
--with-init-dir=/etc/rc.d/init.d \
--with-default-status \