plugins dependencies

Raj Mudhar Raj.Mudhar at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 10 15:24:37 CET 2003

Hi,

There are various plugins that will not be compiled unless I have these dependencies.

For example:  check_fping - requires the fping utility.
                      check_game - requires qstat
                      check_hpjd - requires the snmpget binary

and so on and so on.

What i want to know is that after doing a Redhat 8.0 installation with the Install Everything option will i still need to download these as it says in the Requirements Nagios plugins readme.  Also is there a way to check if I have any of these already before getting all that it suggests and installing them.

Regards