Configuration option for auto-acknowledge?

Jason Lixfeld jlixfeld at fastvibe.com
Thu Feb 6 22:34:15 CET 2003

Yeah, so there is no easy way to skin the cat or send configure a
pre-acknowledged state; fine.  It will take some creative thinking --
and hiring a developer to actually do this cuz I was barely able to get
the first perl script importing from radius working properly :)

Thanks for your input, folks.