Configuration option for auto-acknowledge?

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Thu Feb 6 22:11:06 CET 2003

Or since you have using templates - create 2 templates
one with a 24x7 monitor and a second with a not-time monitor

Use the second when adding config to nagios.
Upon the first login (Radius accounting somewhere)
write another script to change the template to enable monitoring and
possibly remove the script from be activated on future logon or keep a
hash of users who have not loged on as yet.

-sg