Configuration option for auto-acknowledge?

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Feb 6 19:24:21 CET 2003

Perhaps some greater detail is required.  Some questions:

- exactly where in Nagios are you automatically adding these users?  Could
you provide a sample configuration which has been automatically added?

- where are the users logging into?  Into Nagios?  Into the o/s?

- what changes, as far as Nagios is concerned, after the user logs in for
the first time?

There might be a much more elegant solution to what you're asking.

Having said that, maybe what you're looking for is a way of pushing commands
directly into Nagios, via nagios.cmd.  Check the FAQ.

jc