Configuration option for auto-acknowledge?

Jason Lixfeld jlixfeld at fastvibe.com
Thu Feb 6 16:40:02 CET 2003

Greetings,

	At our organization, we pre-provision users and use nagios to poll the
provisioning server and automatically add users to the nagios
configuration.  The problem with this implementation is that the users
may not be active before they have been provisioned.  This means that
until they login for the first time, alarms will go off unless we
manually acknowledge each of the pre-provisioned users.  A user may not
login for a long period of time after they are provisioned, and thus
added to nagios.  What I'm wondering is if there is a configuration hook
that can be inserted for each user that sets the initial notification
state to acknowledged so we don't have to manually acknowledge each user.

Thank you in advance.