path to plugins in hosts.cfg

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Feb 6 18:02:59 CET 2003

I'm not sure why it says that.  To date, all I've ever used is the simple
command.

CAVEAT:  The command referenced by check_command is NOT the plugin binary.
At least not directly.  What you're specifying with check_command is
actually a token which needs to be defined in checkcommands.cfg.  *This* is
where you reference the plugin binary.  In many cases (in a brand new
install), the names of the tokens are identical to the plugin binaries,
which tends to derail Nagios newbies.  I know it did me.

jc