Fwd: Plugin Installation - I have rtfm no help2

Raj Mudhar Raj.Mudhar at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 6 12:33:48 CET 2003

Hi again,

Just to let you know when i did do the rpm -i (nagios file)  all it said in return was that i had new mail in my var/spool/mail/root

when i goto the root file it says that

*****error: Tripwire database for Nagtest1 not found ******          (Nagtest1 is my machine name)
*****Run /etc/tripwire/twinstall.sh and/or tripwire -init*****

Im not sure what this is.. but I dont think the RPM installed at all. :(

the command i used is rpm -i nagios-plugins-1.3.0-beta2.i386.rpm and i ran this from  /  (before root where i ran my nagios core prog from)

Hope this helps.