Fwd: Distributed checking

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Thu Feb 6 08:01:24 CET 2003

Hi

The problem is simple.
U have check_freshness variable set to 1. The effect of this is that
whenever the passive service results does not reach nagios for some time
(freshness_threshold ), it considers the result as stale and starts
checking actively for that service. If u want that active checks are not
executed when passive results are stale, then disable check_freshness
variable.
Just tell me in case ur problem is solved.

Thanks
Atul

Jasmine wrote:

>HI all.. i m still having this problem sorry. i thought i made a config
>mistake, but that does not solve the problem.
>

>>>just a note that I am having about the same problem as you. Anyone has
>>>any ideas?

>>>--
>>>

>>--
>>

>- --