Nagios-users digest, Vol 1 #1279 - 16 msgs

Robert Wagner Robert.Wagner at wausaubenefits.com
Wed Feb 5 14:39:46 CET 2003

Heya all,

   Rob Wagner, the NTray guy here.

   Just wanted to make a quick note that I've released NTray 0.92b for
download... It's a simple bugfix to make sound work, otherwise is
functionally identical to v0.92.

  To enable sounds:

1) Turn on sound in the NTray 'Config' screen.
2) Make sure that in your NTray directory, there is a .WAV file called
'red.wav', 'yellow.wav', and/or 'green.wav'.  These will be played when
NTray's status color changes.

          Sorry about the bug.. I don't usually use sound myself, but I've
had a number of complaints about it.

                                         Rob Wagner
                                         rob[at]robandsara.com

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above; may
be confidential and/or legally privileged; and, must be treated as such in
accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this communication, or
any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please return it to Robert Wagner and delete the message from
your computer system.