Monitoring Crystal Enterprise

Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com
Wed Feb 5 14:14:55 CET 2003

Anybody out there monitoring Crystal Enterprise 8.5?  If so, what.  I've
taken some of Crystal's sample web pages from their SDK and am using
them to check the APS and some metrics.  However, if Crystal is very
busy running jobs, my script times out and notifies me of a problem when
there is none..  Since my plugin on the Nagios side is a Perl script
performing an HTTP::Request, is the timeout adjustable in Nagios or is
that a question for my Perl mailing lists?

Stanley G. Martin
Sprint - EIS³ Customer Care
Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com