NRPE vs. check_by_ssh vs. nagios_statd

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Mon Feb 3 19:57:06 CET 2003

Unfortunately, I don't have the info you're looking for.

In the event that noone else gives you a reply, you might want to pick one
solution and roll with it.  If you find you're having performance problems,
you'll either have to live with it, or change your design.  This falls under
"Performance Tuning 101", I'm afraid to say.

jc