Stange problem checking https

DM nagios.dm at wrhambrecht.com
Sun Feb 2 02:09:16 CET 2003

Hi Karl,

Unfortunately the app in question is on an intranet and not publicly available.

With your direction, I'll be happy to perform additional diagnostics and send you the output.

Also, please note that we are running check_http using the SSL option against many other
servers and there are no problems.

Could it be the fact that the "problem" server is responding to Nagios with HTTP v.1.0 as
opposed to 1.1 like all the other servers?

David