Status map does not keep view after refresh

Frank Pikelner pikelner at rogers.com
Mon Dec 29 07:32:15 CET 2003

When I'm looking at the STATUS MAP view the default is a "circular"
configuration of the icons. Since our map is very large (300+) items, I
often use the "balanced tree" view. The annoying issue is after the page
refreshes, the map defaults back to the "circular" view. Is this a bug or is
there a way to maintain the selected view from the selection list after the
page refreshes?

Also is there a way to better space out icons in the circular view so that
they do not overlap?

Thank you,

Frank