Authorization failures

Jason Carr jason at flacid.org
Tue Dec 9 01:47:14 CET 2003

Here's a listing from my /usr/local/nagios/etc dir

root at dexedrine [/usr/local/nagios/etc] (11) % ls -la
total 116
drwxrwxr-x    3 nagios   nagios       4096 Dec  8 15:47 ./
drwxrwxr-x    8 nagios   nagios       4096 Dec  8 14:18 ../
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios      17075 Dec  8 15:44 cgi.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios       4475 Dec  8 13:22 checkcommands.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios        810 Dec  8 15:43 contactgroups.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios       2016 Dec  8 15:43 contacts.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios       1662 Dec  8 13:56 dependencies.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios       2051 Dec  8 13:55 escalations.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios        765 Dec  8 13:30 hostgroups.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios       1570 Dec  8 13:27 hosts.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios         42 Dec  8 15:42 htpasswd.users
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios       4262 Dec  8 13:23 misccommands.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios      21326 Dec  8 15:47 nagios.cfg
-rw-r-----    1 nagios   nagios       3069 Dec  8 15:23 resource.cfg
drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Dec  8 13:55 sample/
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios       4134 Dec  8 15:24 services.cfg
-rw-r--r--    1 nagios   nagios       1589 Dec  8 13:54 timeperiods.cfg

I don't think that's what the problem would be.

Thanks,

Jason