nagmin installation

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Dec 5 15:39:25 CET 2003

    Muthu> I have nagios installed & running with mysql database support.  I
    Muthu> want to install nagmin to create rrd graphs.  Can anyone guide me
    Muthu> the installation procedure for nagmin.  when installing will it
    Muthu> creates its own database or will it integrate with nagios
    Muthu> database.

NagMIN provides an alternate way to manage your Nagios config files.  It
doesn't work on Nagios output.  NagMIN stores configuration information in a
MySQL database which you can edit through a web interface.  After you make
changes you can "activate" a configuration.  This causes NagMIN to generate
a new set of Nagios config files and restart Nagios.

--
Skip Montanaro
Got gigs? http://www.musi-cal.com/submit.html
skip at pobox.com