mysql plugin

Brent Clark bclark at rocketseed.com
Mon Dec 1 10:11:22 CET 2003

Hi

Could someone please give me a few pointer on why mysql would show me
the following

MY: (-1,-1.000000)

Ive compared the nagios plugins on my other monitoring boxes, and all
seem fine.

I intially thought it was the mysql.h headers missing, but all seems fine.

Compared the version of mysql on this box, to some of my other boxes,
and all are running the same version.

Could this be a mysql problem or a nagios problem.

Kind Regards

Brent Clark

Brent Clark

Tel:  +27 21 657 6700
Fax:  +27 21 657 6701
Cell:
bclark at rocketseed.com

http://v3.rocketseed.com/RocketSeed/mail/433a33383a37343631303a32363136323a2d323a333734

ROCKETSEED (Pty) Ltd
Letterstedt House, Newlands on Main, Main Road, Claremont,
South Africa

DISCLAIMER: This message contains confidential information for the addressee named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you
must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated.