Passive checks with NSCA

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Dec 4 19:37:39 CET 2003

It's TCP. Is there anything in /var/log/* on the server running the NSCA
daemon? Did you remember to add the IP of the host sending the checks to
allowed_hosts in nsca.cfg (and restart NSCA if necessary). Consider
turning on debugging in nsca.cfg also. I presume that you're using the
same password and encryption/decryption method on both machines.

--
Marc