StatusMap Showing "Nagios Process"

Alexey Korobkin 4job at mail.ru
Wed Dec 3 06:52:44 CET 2003

Dear David,

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 01:26:15 -0500, David Culp -> nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net:

DC> Has anyone seen and solved the issue of a "Nagios Process" icon on the
DC> StatusMap. After many hours, assigning "parents" to all the hosts , and
DC> having only 1 root host (our backbone layer 3 switch). I still have that
DC> "Nagios Process" icon on the map ...

Nagios FAQ, http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=81

Title: How do I change the location of the Nagios process icon in the statusmap CGI?
FAQ ID: F0081
Submitted By: Ethan Galstad
Last Updated: 10/03/2002

User would like to customize the location of the Nagios process icon in the statusmap CGI.

Solution:
The location of the Nagios process icon is automatically determined and cannot be specified by the user. Its placement depends on what layout method is used in the CGI, as well as the number of hosts you have and the type of host hierarchy you have defined.
With best regards, Alex.     mailto:4job at mail.ru