AW: Load Average on extern Server

Manfred Gnädig rp40265 at rp-plus.de
Mon Dec 1 03:56:27 CET 2003

Hallo,
i trie to setup nrpe with –daemon,
but the Problem is, I get allweys this ERROR.

# /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe -H RemoteIP-Adress -p 5666 -t 600
-c check_load
CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

I have read in the Mailinglist, that many people have the same Problem
.
Me by it is not so easy to stop this ERROR.

Now I like to try to start the nrpe with initd.
But I don’t understand, what I have to write to the initd.conf
and what I have to write to the hosts.allow

I will be verry happy, if somebody can help me to fix this Problem.

Thanks and mutch greatings
Manfred