RES: Monitoring a specific TPC Port

Garrett, Matt M SITI-ITDIEEE matt.garrett at shell.com
Wed Aug 27 18:00:54 CEST 2003

Gustavo

I would have thought the check_tcp plugin would do what you want ?

e.g

check_tcp -H HOST -p 4167

If port is connectable then all is OK returned
If port is not connectable then CRITICAL State returned

Matt

Matthew Garrett
Unix System Support
Seafield House, North Anderson Drive, Aberdeen AB15 6GZ, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1224 81 8373 Other Tel: Internal 630 8373
Email: Matt.M.Garrett at is.shell.com