RES: Monitoring a specific TPC Port

Gustavo Gaiote GGaiote at visanet.com.br
Wed Aug 27 17:30:15 CEST 2003

Ok...
I have other question.
We have an application that uses a specific TCP port in a remote host. This
is a problem for us when the application loses this connection with TCP
port. So, when the TCP port is listen this is must be indicate like a bad
situation (Critical) on Nagios, and when the TCP port is establish a
connection, this is must be indicate like a good situation (OK - green).
This configuration is possible on Nagios??? If it´s possible, how can I
do???

Regards,

Gustavo Gaiote