server performance severely degraded

J.C. Hall jchall at mtntel.com
Wed Aug 27 01:12:23 CEST 2003

Hello list.  Forgive me, this is my first post and I am a newbie to Nagios.

In the past couple of days, my server's performance seems to have severely
decreased to the point that my web interface does not fully load between
refreshes.  This is something that has suddenly happened and I can't think
of any recent changes which may have affected it.  I currently monitor
approximately 75 hosts with the "check-host-alive" command and not much
else.  I run Nagios on a Dell server P4 3.0GHZ 512MB RAM.  Can anyone
provide any suggestions as to why my server may be experiencing the
described symptoms?

Thanks,

Nagios newbie

~j.c.