notifications

Matthew Wilson matthewwilson at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Aug 23 21:58:36 CEST 2003

I think your problem is having two e-mail addresses defined for the contact.
AFAIK, you can't do it this way and will need two seperate contacts.  There
is a file in the nagios log dir called lost.letters or something like that
(I'm not in the office right now so can't check) which should tell you about
any returned mail.   Take a look at this, and try removing one of the
e-mails addresses from the contact def.  If it works after a restart that's
your prob

Matthew Wilson
DCSat.net