notifications

nagios at acmecargo.com nagios at acmecargo.com
Sat Aug 23 21:30:45 CEST 2003

from misccommands.cfg

# 'notify-by-email' command definition
define command{
         command_name    notify-by-email
         command_line    /usr/bin/printf
"%b"+"Type:$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$+SRVC:$SERVICEDESC$+HOST:$HOSTALIAS$+STATE:$SERVICESTATE$+Date/Time:$DATETIME$+IP:$
HOSTADDRESS$+AddInfo:$OUTPUT$ | /usr/bin/mail -s "** $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$
alert - $HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$ is $SERVICESTATE$ **" $CONTACTEMAIL$
         }

# 'host-notify-by-email' command definition
define command{
         command_name    host-notify-by-email
         command_line    /usr/bin/printf
"%b"+"Type:$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$+Host:$HOSTNAME$+State:$HOSTSTATE$+Date/Time:$DATETIME$+ADDR:$HOSTADDRESS$+Info:$OU
TPUT$+" | /usr/bin/mail -s "Host $HOSTSTATE$ alert for $HOSTNAME$!"
$CONTACTEMAIL$
         }

from contacts.cfg

# 'dylan' contact definition
define contact{
         contact_name                    dylan
         alias                           Admin
         service_notification_period     24x7
         host_notification_period        24x7
         service_notification_options    w,u,c,r
         host_notification_options       d,u,r
         service_notification_commands   notify-by-email
         host_notification_commands      host-notify-by-email
         email                           user at domain1.com,user at domain2.com
         }