Inlcude seperate config file

Henry Langendoen henry at solcon.nl
Thu Aug 21 11:51:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've got a question regarding the nagios config files. We have 2 nagios
machines (redundant) and every night the config from the first nagios
machine is being copied to the second nagios machine, so we only have to
update the first nagios config files.

But the first nagios machine has 2 network interfaces to check external and
internal machines. The second nagios machine has only one interface to our
external network.

My problem is that the configuration for the internal machines must be in a
seperate config file wich then can be included on the first nagios machine
but not on the second nagios machine, is that possible?

Greetings,

Henry Langendoen
Solcon Internetdiensten BV
The Netherlands