statuswrl.cgi does not draw anything

ecejgv at eresmas.com ecejgv at eresmas.com
Thu Aug 21 10:40:17 CEST 2003

Hi:

I contact you because the cgi statuswrl.cgi
does not work in my system. I click the option
3D-Status Map and the answer is a black screen.
I have seen the following message on the console:

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
Major opcode of failed request:  144 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request:  11 (X_GLXSwapBuffers)
Serial number of failed request:  1733700

PARSE ERROR: '<html>' XXX '
<head>
<title>
Extended Information
</title>
<LIN', Invalid node '<html>'

I am working with Nagios 1.1 and RedHat 8.0.
I have installed the software freewrl 1.0 to see the generated model
by the cgi statuswrl.
Mozilla is apparently working properly with the
plugin frrewrl.
I have configured the cgi.cfg with this value:
default_statuswrl_layout=4

Could you give me a hand to solve this problem please???

The best regards and thanks in advance for your attention, Javier.