Web page not showing hosts that are down

Fred Jordan fjordan at hcssun01.hcs.net
Sun Aug 17 13:13:09 CEST 2003

What I do not understand is why we get notifications via email, pager,
and jabber as each host; one by one; is found to be down. So nagios
is not so busy that it cannot send notifications, it only doesn't
update the web page. Is there anywhere I can look to see what nagios
is using all of it's cycles doing?
					Thanks Much,
						Fred