apan & nt_load

Brian Snead BSnead at infosysnetworks.com
Wed Aug 6 17:08:18 CEST 2003

Andre,

I just took a peak at the script Apan uses to execute the check_nt command. It does not have a argument for the port number. However, the script is easily modified if you want. You will find it under the apan/plugs directory and it is called load.sh.

If all your servers use this optional port, the easiest way to fix it would be to hard code it in the script.

Cheers,
Brian.