Need help, badly !!!

Marco Ciullini marco.ciullini at datamar.it
Wed Aug 6 15:11:46 CEST 2003

I Had the same problem, on a config with 60 hosts and 200 services.

I solved decreasing the parameter service_reaper_frequency in the
nagios.cfg file.
Default is 10, i set 3 and all works fine.

Bye

--
Marco Ciullini

Datamar s.r.l.
Via Corsica 9/4 E
16128 Genova
tel +39 0105705806
fax +39 0105451440
http://www.datamar.it
mailto:marco.ciullini at datamar.it

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.

Marco Ciullini

Datamar s.r.l.
Via Corsica 9/4 E
16128 Genova
tel +39 0105705806
fax +39 0105451440
http://www.datamar.it
mailto:marco.ciullini at datamar.it

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.