Monitoring the date and the size of an archive in the unix.

juarez.alves.unitech at vivo.com.br juarez.alves.unitech at vivo.com.br
Wed Apr 30 21:46:28 CEST 2003

I wanted to monitor for example a called archive teste.log, I wanted to
catch the date of it to know if this having log.

"Lonny Selinger" <lonny at bangtherockstogether.net>
30/04/2003 15:37

        Para:   juarez.alves.unitech at vivo.com.br
        cc:     nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
        Assunto:        Re: [Nagios-users] Monitoring the date and the size of an archive      in
the unix.

> How I make to monitor the date and the size of an archive in the unix?

Specifically what would you like to check or monitor? What kind of
archive? You'll
probably end up having to write a plugin if its something specific.

> This is possible?

anything's possible ;)