Nagios on Mainframe

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Tue Apr 29 06:11:06 CEST 2003

I was just contacted by one of the folks at IBM who offered developer
access to one of these machines, so this might be fixed sometime
soon.  I indicated that we'd need access for the plugin developers as
well as myself.  When I hear back from him, we can start looking at
build issues.

On 25 Apr 2003 at 21:05, biggibby wrote:

> Has anyone contacted the developers to port Nagios to a mainframe?
> Could be very useful there?  I've currently set it up on an Intel box
> to monitor Linux for zSeries images.  Tried to compile it to a
> mainframe image but it biffed due to architecture issues.

> reporting any issue. ::: Messages without supporting info will risk
> being sent to /dev/null

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---